0

Part In Final Project

Posted by Cambodia on 11:05 AM

My part in Gustavo and I’s final presentation was a changing one. With the original idea, music and a pendulum machine, I had done all the legwork and research. Seriously… hours (all for not =[…). I also bought the supplies and built a demonstration of the wave machine for our exhibition night, to show the tangible inspiration. As we had to eventually abandon our work due to circumstances out of our control my role certainly changed. Gustavo and I mutually decided we could do more working with music and the minim library. My legwork regarding the minim library paid off here. As we were on a timeline Gustavo wrote the basic code and I debugged it as he went. After we finished deciding the affects I debugged the program the system. I also wrote the code that allowed for randomly selecting songs. Once that was up and running I worked on making the program run smoothly and efficiently. I discovered a problem with stroke weight and order of selection and fixed the code for that as well. 

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 ISTA 401: Installations All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.